Sponsor, Speaker….and Many New Features to Demo
With a surge of new technologies and trial models being implemented, the time is now to capitalise on industry expertise to capture the cost and efficiency benefits of risk-based monitoring. Join us in London for CBI’s 3rd annual Global Risk Based Monitoring conference.
Cyntegrity is honored to be one of the main sponsors and be present with a booth for live demonstrations this year. Both our CEO, Dr Artem Andrianov, and our Chief Scientific Officer, Dr Johann Proeve, will be more than happy to demonstrate to you the latest on CSM and new features such as the indication focused RACT libraries (Oncology RACT, Medical Devices RACT, Diabetes RACT, etc.), KRI Wiki and the patient profiles module.
In addition, Johann Proeve is delighted to invite you to his speaker session on centralized monitoring:
“Pragmatic Centralized Monitoring – How to get there?”
- Study the holistic process of Risk-based Quality Management, the heart of centralized monitoring
- Evaluate risks and be aware of the difference in CRO and Sponsor risk-perceptions
- Choose the right Key Risk Indicators avoiding the “alchemy”
- Successfully deal with the monitoring team resistance
- Prioritise the issues that matter for the success of the whole study
- Drive the CRAs using adaptive monitoring process (AMP)
- Summarize success stories and communicate them within an organization and beyond
The best is yet to come!
As main sponsor we can offer you an exclusive discount for 500 USD off the standard price with discount code: LON500 Haven’t your registered yet? Register here…
Looking forward sharing best practices with you in London!
– Artem and Johann