Catch Up with Artem in Philadelphia!
CBI’s Risk-Based Trial Management and Monitoring conference is dedicated to reducing the complexity of implementing an efficient RBM methodology and refining processes while providing real-world strategies to system adoption and process integration.
Our CEO, Artem Andrianov, PhD, will be presenting at this event:
Practical Usage of KRIs and QTLs in Clinical Trials
- Gaps between Risk and KRI
- KRIs vs QTLs, the difference
- Showcase Centralized Monitoring findings from open data
- Fraud and Sloppiness Detection
- AI and Machine Learning in RBM
We hope your busy schedule will allow you to meet with Artem.