Catch Up with Artem in Philadelphia!
CBI’s Risk-Based Trial Management and Monitoring conference is dedicated to reducing the complexity of implementing an efficient RBM methodology and refining processes while providing real-world strategies to system adoption and process integration.
Our CEO, Artem Andrianov, PhD, will be presenting at this event:
Practical Usage of KRIs and QTLs in Clinical Trials
- How to identify and close the gaps between risks and KRIs
- What the difference is between KRIs and QTLs, and how to use them effectively
- Useful examples of Centralized Monitoring findings from open data
- How to detect, combat and prevent fraud and sloppiness at an early stage
- How AI and ML advance risk-based approaches
We hope your busy schedule will allow you to meet with Artem.
Click here for the full agenda.