Note: DiabetesRACT requires a commercial license of @RACT-Pro and comes standard with the @RACT-Pro+ license.
DiabetesRACT (Diabetes Risk Assessment and Categorization Tool) helps you speed up and optimize the risk identification and assessment process for clinical trials in Diabetes.
This therapy specific RACT enables Diabetes study teams to generate Risk Management Plans faster and easier and be well-positioned for study audits.
Our proprietary DiabetesRACT library is an enhanced subset of the universal TransCelerate RACT. DiabetesRACT is specifically tailored to the needs of small and mid-sized pharma companies and CROs that run phase IIb, III and IV Diabetes trials.
Features at a glance:
- Comprehensive Diabetes RACT library, including; Diabetes-specific questions, risk suggestions, and risk mitigation actions
- Intuitive user-guide
- Fully customizable to fit your specific needs
- Add-on to @RACT-Pro and @RACT-Pro+
- One-time purchase for the use in a limitless number of clinical trials
Additionally, you receive a free 1.5-hour application training from one of our RBM experts
Key Statistics of DiabetesRACT:
- Risk Categories: 13
- Questions: 58
- Risks Suggestion: 131
- Mitigation Action Suggestions: 165
- DiabetesRACT functions as an add-on to the RACT catalog library within the user-friendly @RACT-Pro and @RACT-Pro+ environment.
The DiabetesRACT library can be downloaded immediately after successful completion of your payment. An invoice will be automatically sent to your email address.