To fully manage risk, risk-based organizations need to develop an approach that supports critical thinking. In this webinar, we will demonstrate how critical thinking helps to identify critical processes and critical data.
This webinar is dedicated to the fundamental CP & CD knowledge every risk-oriented clinical expert must have:
- What are the Critical Processes that are relevant to RBQM?
- Which stakeholders should be involved?
- How Critical Processes can differ from study to study.
- How Critical Processes can be formalized.
- How Critical Data can be defined if the eCRF is not yet defined.
- How Critical Data influence KRIs.
We will empower participants with templates of typical critical processes.
An open Q&A session for you to ask all your Risk-based Quality Management questions.
If you had time for an open discussion with our MyRBQM® Academy instructors, what would you ask? In our monthly Ask the Expert webinar, we give you that chance. These webinars will focus on trending topics in the area of risk-based quality management (RBQM) - like remote and adaptive monitoring, centralized statistical monitoring, predictive analytics... and more.
Any question - from White Belt to Master Belt - is welcome and will be addressed in an open forum.
We're continuing the RBQM discussion online so every alumni can participate.
SEND US A TOPIC
Want us to cover a topic not listed above? E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you're interested in talking about.