Protecting Your Data: Cyntegrity Passes SOC 2 Type 2 Examination for Top-Level Security
Cyntegrity has recently passed its SOC 2 Type 2 examination, demonstrating its commitment to ensuring high-level data security. The independent auditor, BARR Advisory, P.A., confirmed in a CPA’s report that Cyntegrity maintained effective controls over its online cloud platforms’ security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.
Benefits of SOC 2 Compliance
SOC 2 compliance provides the following benefits:
- Demonstrates a high level of information security
- Ensures sensitive information is being handled responsibly
- Provides assurance to clients about the effectiveness of controls used to process their information
- Mitigates risks related to data privacy and security
What is SOC 2 Compliance?
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) has developed the following principles and related criteria (AICPA) for use by service organizations like Cyntegrity:
- Security: The system is protected against unauthorized access (both physical and logical).
- Availability: The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed.
- Processing Integrity: System processing is complete, valid, accurate, timely, and authorized to meet the entity’s objectives.
- Confidentiality: Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed.
- Privacy: Personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed, and disposed of to meet the entity’s objectives.
- HIPAA Security Rule Requirements: The system is compliant with the applicable HIPAA Security Rule requirements outlined in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Health Information Portability and Accountability Act.
Access to Cyntegrity Compliance Sharepoint
Cyntegrity’s SOC 2 report is designed to meet the needs of existing and prospective clients who require assurance about the effectiveness of controls used by the organization to process their information. Clients can request access to the Cyntegrity Compliance Sharepoint to obtain more information.
This milestone reinforces Cyntegrity’s commitment to information security and assures clients that their data is safe with the organization. Contact us to see what we can do for you.