Your Data is Safe With Us! And we have the SOC 2 Type 1 and 2 reports to prove it.
Great news! Cyntegrity has undergone a System and Organization Controls (SOC 2) examination by an independent auditor resulting in a CPA’s report stating that our organization maintained effective controls over the security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy of our online cloud platforms.
Why is SOC 2 important?
The main benefit of SOC 2 compliance is that it demonstrates that our organization maintains a high level of information security. The rigorous compliance requirements, which are put to the test in an on-site audit, ensure sensitive information is being handled responsibly.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) has developed the following principles and related criteria (AICPA) for use by service organizations like Cyntegrity:
- Security: The system is protected against unauthorized access (both physical and logical).
- Availability: The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed.
- Processing Integrity: System processing is complete, valid, accurate, timely, and authorized to meet the entity’s objectives.
- Confidentiality: Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed.
- Privacy: Personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed, and disposed of to meet the entity’s objectives.
- HIPAA Security Rule Requirements: The system is compliant with the applicable HIPAA Security Rule requirements outlined in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Health Information Portability and Accountability Act.
Request access to the Cyntegrity Compliance Sharepoint
Cyntegrity’s SOC 2 report is designed to meet the needs of our existing and prospective clients who need assurance about the effectiveness of controls used by us to process their information. Contact us if you like to get access to our Cyntegrity Compliance Sharepoint.
We’re ready to go the extra mile. Contact us to see what we can do for you.
“We are extremely encouraged that our SOC 2 report has shown we have the appropriate controls in place to mitigate risks related to data privacy and security,” said Artem Andrianov, Ph.D., CEO. “Having a data protection strategy is key. A security incident could result in an irreparable costly breach, leading to the drug or device not being approved.”