2013 Year in review: Clinical Development[:de]2013 Year in review: Clinical Development
- Average clinical trials Submissions in 2013: Phase I – 314 studies per Quartile, phase II – 233 studies per Quartile, Phase III – 237 studies per Quartile;
- R&D Spending in Pharma goes down by 5% in 2013 and in Generics jumps by 18%:
- Major partnership: Wuintils and Merk Serono
- Major M&As made by: Quintiles, PPD, JLL; KKR
- Top 5 CROs accoutn for 50% of the total market and top 8 CRO account for 66% of the market.
More here: http://goo.gl/2kB9Vw
And Pharma Core industry Metrics: http://goo.gl/6CvhOy
Share This Story!