MyRBQM Portal allows clinical study teams to not just identify and categorize risks, but also assess and mitigate them within the same user-friendly coworking space.
MyRBQM’s built-in intelligence assists in risk identification and mitigation processes by prompting the portal users for potential risks and mitigation actions. New and modified entries are then added to the self-learning library. This automated feature will help study teams save time and effort when setting up the next study. In addition, MyRBQM Portal offers flexible and customizable risk-assessment questionnaires and supports multi-device usage.
MyRBQM® Portal – Features at a Glance
- Customizable TransCelerate RACTs
- Indication focused RACTs; Oncology, Diabetes, Pulmonology, Medical Devices, etc.
- Paperless audit trail
- Export to Excel
- Customizable risk questionnaires
- Multi-user communication and collaboration
- Knowledge-library of risks
- Mitigation actions management
- [NEW] Centralized Statistical Monitoring (CSM)
- [NEW] Automated Issue Management System
Additional features for enterprise users only:
- Premium CSM algorithms
- Key Risk Indicators and Quality Tolerance Limits
- Access to the powerful KRI Wiki engine
- Data connection to EDC, CTMS, PV, Lab Data
- Site risk-profiles for Adaptive Monitoring (AM)
- Intra/inter-study comparison
- Patient Profiles module
- Predictive Analytics
- Vendor (CRO) Oversight Capabilities
CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE
NEW: Cyntegrity Oncology RACT
, “OncoRACT”, is specifically tailored to the needs of bio-pharma companies and CROs that run clinical trials in Oncology. This indication focused RACT enables Oncology study teams to generate Risk Management Plans faster and easier and be well-positioned for study audits.
MyRBQM Portal is fully validated for clinical trials and 21 CFR part 11 compliant.
Ever curious about how much money you can save by de-risking your clinical trials? Click on the RBM ROI Calculator to find out…