Are your role connected with controlling quality, performance or risks of clinical trials?
We are delighted to invite you along to this exclusive live webinar and Q&A session.
– The ideal number of KRIs for a study – number of KRIs for each phase
– How do you sort them – TA /study/program level?
– Categorizing the KRI – Leading / Lagging / both?
– Should a KRI serve as a proof-point – Y/N? How do you decide?
– Documenting when a KRI has been retired – the criticality of the same
– Defining the thresholds – based on what?
– Why, when and how should the KRIs fire?
– Too many KRIs firing – oh no!
– Are KRIs dynamic?
– Defining the frequency of measurement – the implications of getting it wrong
– Defining the algorithms
– Getting the interpretation right
– Getting the RCA and the action items right
– KRIs / QTLs – what is the difference?
– The consequences of getting the KRI story wrong!
– Learn about a new scientific project – KRI Wiki
And much more…
Dr Nimita Limaye, Project Lead KRI Wiki
Artem Andrianov Ph.D., CEO Cyntegrity
Time: 4 pm – 5 pm (CET)
Click here to register today!
– the Cyntegrity team